Pronto Software has just announced its latest release of ERP Software, Pronto Xi 740.3. In addition to general service pack updates, this release boasts a few significant enhancements to the application. Below are just a few of the new features available in this release.
Point-of-Sale (POS) is now available in the Pronto Xi ERP web interface. Functionality supported includes customization of POS skins, all POS functions as well as a full screen (Kiosk) mode.
Data Quality Management (DQM)
Several enhancements have been made to improve DQM:
- Check Options mode has been added to allow for further configuration of Referential and Orphan & Others DQM program checks. This new feature is available through the Data Quality Dashboard (SYS M279) function via the Configure Checks mode.
- Multi Correct Wizard option has been added to enable grouping of individual Application Services identifiers as a single item. This will provide easier management of parameters through the grouping rather than location of each individual service.
- History Mode feature has been added to view full audit history of when each DQM check has been previously run. This mode is also available through the Data Quality Dashboard (SYS M279).
Continuous Improvement (CI) Enhancements
Some notable feature additions were also added to the application in this release:
- Project Claim Schedule invoices now have flexible invoice dates so that users can manage and backdate invoices before printing.
- CRM Sync with Google email – Google APIs have recently been made available for email sync. Pronto has developed support synchronization between Pronto Xi Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Google email.
- Resource Management Awards – now available in the Resource Management Module, award classifications, groups and maintenance for awarding work to a resource.
For more information about Pronto Xi 740.3, contact your PSA ERP Solutions Consultant to learn how this newest release can enhance your business processes.